SyncEV was established in 2009 by two British entrepreneurs focussed on improving our world through renewable energies. In 2015 we entered the exciting world of electric vehicle charging, quickly becoming pioneers in the industry with the world's smallest EV charger.
Today we continue to develop innovative EV charger technology in partnership with the Luceco PLC Group of companies.
We're part of the Luceco PLC Group, a Global manufacturer of LED lighting and wiring accessories founded in 1941. The Group supplies a blue chip and diversified customer base of trade and commercial distributors, retailers, wholesalers and project developers with a wide range of products from the market leading brands of Luceco LED Lighting, Kingfisher LED Lighting and British General Wiring Accessories, amongst other dominant retail focussed brands. Read more about Luceco PLC.
If you're a homeowner looking to purchase a SyncEV charger, please visit our Ordering page for a comprehensive quote.
For installers, BG SyncEV chargers and accessories are in-stock or available to order next-day from your local electrical wholesaler.
Enter your postcode below to find a stockist nearby:
Luceco PLC is a rapidly growing manufacturer and distributor of high quality and innovative LED lighting products and wiring accessories for a global customer base. The Group supplies a blue chip and diversified customer base of trade and commercial distributors, retailers, wholesalers and project developers with a wide range of products which broadly fall into the market leading brands of Luceco (LED Lighting), Nexus (Commercial Power), British General (Wiring Accessories), Masterplug (Portable Power) and Ross (AV Accessories).
Head Office in Baker street, London, with UK offices in Telford and Mansfield. Global offices in Ireland, Germany, France, Spain, UAE, South Africa, Mexico and China.
These offices offer sales and support to European, Mediterranean, Middle East, Africa & Asia Pacific regions.
- Group sales in excess of £175m
- 3000+ SKU product portfolio
- 10,000m² UK warehousing and distribution facility
- 75,000m² manufacturing facility
- Global workforce of 1500+ employees
- Global Sales, Marketing and Product Management expertise and dedicated local Customer Support in each region
- Over 80 years in business - founded 1941
- Globally integrated IT systems
- Flexible distribution model - shipping to over 80 countries
- Continually evolving product ranges aligned to market trends
- ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 certified management
- WWF Low Carbon Manufacturing Programme (LCMP) Gold Award, Carbon Trust Accredited Supplier, plus many other environmental initiatives
Luceco believes that we have a responsibility to care for and protect the environment in which we operate. We are fully committed to improving environmental performance across all of our manufacturing and other business activities, continually looking for new methods and materials to provide environmentally friendly solutions.
Click to view our Environmental statement and initiatives.