SyncEV BG believe that we have a responsibility to care for and protect the environment in which we operate.
We are fully committed to improving environmental performance across all of our business activities, continually looking for new methods, materials and innovations to provide environmentally friendly solutions from initial design, manufacturing and distribution, through to end-of-life reclamation and recycling.
Our Group environmental initiatives include:
- ISO 14001:2015 certified environmental management systems
- WWF (World Wide Fund for Nature) Low Carbon Manufacturing Programme (LCMP) Gold Award
- RoHS Compliant (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive 2011/65/EU
- REACH Compliant (Registration, Evaluation and Authorisation of Chemicals) Directive 2006/121/EC
- WEEE Compliant (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) Directive 2002/96/EC
- Responsible Packaging – we have implemented a circular economy and design principle for packaging design
- 10,000m² solar panel array to reduce energy consumption, saving 750,000 KWh per year
- ESOS (Energy Savings Opportunities Scheme) energy auditing and improvement scheme
- Replacing out-dated lighting with LED, saving over 200,000 KWh per year
- Solar water heaters providing hot water for our factory
- Rainwater recycling to cool injection moulding machines
- Installation of energy saving efficiency modules, saving over 445,000 KWh per year
- Improved processes to create less production waste, >95% production yield
- On-site kitchen and canteen use locally sourced organic fruit and vegetables
SyncEV BG communicates these policies to all members of staff with the express purpose of assisting in the procurement and sourcing of raw materials, sourcing of finished goods, and disposal of company waste.
How do SyncEV BG chargers benefit the environment?
Our chargers use Smart technology to help reduce your environmental footprint by allowing avoidance of peak charging hours. Peak time charging typically relies on dirty fossil fuelled (coal and gas) power.
Smart scheduling allows your EV to charge off-peak using energy from the Grid generated using renewable sources, such as solar, wind or water.